Monday 14 February 2011

Hi

 Treat as Urgent:
From:(CEO and CFO)
Hang Seng Bank Limited,
Des Voeux Road 1983, Central.
Hong Kong SAR.
E-mail:reqrr14525@yahoo.com.hk
Hello,
This communication is in reference to an investment opportunity involving a lucrative business proposal for a common interest to share with you.
   
I am Mr. Patrick KW Chan Executive Director and Chief Financial Officer of Hang Seng Bank Ltd, here in Hong Kong. I need you to assist me in dealing with a business project from Hong Kong to agreed by both of us. I will prefer that you reply me or mail back, through my private Email address:(
reqrr14525@yahoo.com.hk  ) and, finally, I shall give you more informations about this proposal, as soon as I receive your mail.
  
Pleyour country. This concerns the transfer of a large sum of money. Everything about this transaction shall be legally done without hitch. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue.
  
Once the fund has been successfully transferred into your account, we shall share in proportion to be ase, if you do not want this offer, delete this e-mail, because I am putting my career and my family's lives are at stake in this event. Although it ventured nothing gained.
  
Your earliest response to this letter will be highly appreciated.
   
Kind Regards,
  
Mr Patrick K.W Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Feed Back...
Keep visiting Us for latest updates and news

Ashfaq Sarwar Awan