Thursday 27 January 2011

offer

Asalamalakum,


Please confirm if you received my business request and provide me your
direct telephone numbers for more discussion.

I need your assistance to receive USD14.5M for investment in real estate.

This money was left behind by my client Late Mr. Bryan Mark who was
involved in a car accident last year with his wife and their three Children and all
occupants of the vehicle Unfortunately lost their lives.

My proposal is that I would like you to receive this money for investment.

You will get thirty percent of the total money for your help. On receipt of
your positive response, we shall then discuss the modalities.

Yours truly,

Wayne Ahmed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Feed Back...
Keep visiting Us for latest updates and news

Ashfaq Sarwar Awan